Sunday, February 9, 2014

2 Tone Sweet Brown/Blonde Straight Wig Review

Himecastle.com stock photo
For this wig, I was a little disappointed because the blonde isn’t quite as light as shown in HimeCastle’s stock picture. But, in all fairness, I haven’t gone out in bright light since it’s been pretty much snowing all week. The brown section of the wig is spot on though. The photo sort of looks like it’s a split wig with one half blonde and the other half brown. That is not the case, but of course I knew that from studying the photo closely. It is actually mostly blonde with a little brown section in the front and is the reason I ordered it. I’m not to keen on the two-toned split in the middle wigs, well in this colored style anyway.
The hair is really long, soft, thick and straight. I also noticed that each colored section has a blend of other colors. For example, the blonde section is made up of really light blonde, caramel, light brown, and strawberry blonde strands, giving the hair a caramel/strawberry blondish look. As for the brown section, it is made up of light brown, dark brown, and black strands. This hair looks very real, and doesn’t have that fake sheen to it. The hair is very long (for me because I’m 5’2”). It comes all the way down passed my bellybutton. The thickness hides the wig’s weft, which is great. Not to mention, there are adjustable straps so you can wear it comfortably without it falling off your head. As for the bangs, they were a bit long (passed my nose), so I cut them shorter, not really a big deal. The only thing I do not like it the top where the hair meets up. It was supposed to be a skintop, but there really wasn’t. There was just a place where the hair meets, which gave it a fake look to it. If you are a person who loves to wear hats and hair accessories like me, then it’s not quite a big deal, but since I paid $46.90 (not including shipping) it should have a skintop.
After my order was processed, I received the wig within 2-3 days. As a bonus, the company added nail art, which had a $6, for free, which was very nice. The package did include their business card as well. Overall, I give this product an 8.5 /10 because I wish it was the blonde was lighter and a skintop. Other than that, there is nothing wrong with it. I’d say they almost tie with Gothic Lolita Wigs. They are not quite there yet, but I will buy from them again considering I wear this wig the most.
 
If you are interested in buying this wig, you can get it here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment