Sunday, February 9, 2014

Straight Black and Teal Split Wig Review

DSC01136v2wp
I got this wig from Gothic Lolita/Rockstar wigs, which has been renamed Dolluxe. The hair in this wig is long and soft, though, under bright light the hair does shine more than normal hair. It’s not really a big deal because you can put some baby powder on it to make it less shiny. The hair is super long and falls to my bellybutton (I’m 5’2”). Also, the hair is so thick that you can’t see the wig cap or netting. There are adjustable straps as well, so the wig doesn’t fall off your head. This wig does have a little skintop, which looks like your scalp, making the wig look like your real hair. The company was kind enough to include a wig cap, and was able to get it to me within a week. Overall, I give this wig a 8/10 because it was a tad on the expensive side and shiny.
It would seem this wig company discontinued this series for now. Perhaps they will make more in the future. I hope they do because I wanted the black and burgundy one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment