Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sweet Pink Long Curly Synthetic Wig Review

Sweet Pink Long Curly Synthetic Wig
Sweet Pink Long Curly Synthetic Wig
This is one of my favorite wigs to wear, and I got it from milanoo.com. The product matches the stock photo perfectly, and I was so happy when I got it. The hair is soft and curly, which can be straightened with a flatiron on 180 degrees (but if I were you, I would start lower and build up towards that just in case). My wig came already styled with two low pigtails. The hair is thick enough to hide the cap underneath. It also has a slight part with a tiny skintop. I still like to wear hats with it because it looks less fake with one than without one. This wig does come with adjustable straps in the back, so it stays on your head. My favorite part about this wig is the color. The pink isn’t too dramatic since the hair is made up of a light brown and light pink blend.
I give this wig a 10/10. It’s the perfect color for my skin, it is not very expensive, and I’m overall in love with it.
DSC01571wpDSC01591
If you are interested in this wig, you can buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment