Sunday, February 9, 2014

Classic Milk Tea Mix Wig Review

GLW in classic milk tea
 
Let me just start off by saying Gothic Lolita Wigs, now known as Dolluxe, is hands down the best wig company in the United States. They have great customer service along with great products. So, I ordered this wig Dec. 27 and got it Jan. 2. The packaging was in an envelope and was pretty secure. The wig was inside a plastic bag with a mesh net around it to keep the hair in place, which was secured even more with cardboard surrounding it. As a bonus, the wig came with a free nude-colored wig cap, which was nice.
At first, I was worried because blonde tones don’t usually go well with my skin tone, but this wig did, thank God. The wig itself was a little lighter than what the website’s pictured showed, which is what I wanted. The color looks natural and doesn’t give off that fake-looking shine a lot of cheap wigs do. It has long, thick, luscious curls that fall to my hips (I’m 5’2”). Since the hair is so thick, you can’t see the wig cap or any of the inside cap that has the hair sewn into it. The hair also feels like my natural hair, giving it that authentic look. The bangs actually came long like in the website’s photo, which I knew would happen, so I cut them and made the wig look even cuter. There are adjustable straps as well to make it fit comfortably on your head without it falling off. As a bonus, there are stick pins, two in the back and one in the front, that keep the wig stable and fastened to your head, so you don’t have to worry about it sliding off or anything.
GLW in classic milk tea
GLW in classic milk tea
Over all, I am very satisfied with the product. 10/10. I will definitely be shopping there again, and I do recommend this place to everyone. I’m not going to lie, it is a little pricey; I paid $45 for this wig, but it was worth it. You can’t find a wig store better than this.
If you want this wig, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment