Sunday, February 9, 2014

Wig in Wine Red Review

Under natural lighting
Under natural lighting
To start off, I bought this wig from Jayshow2012 on eBay. The hair was very soft, softer than my own hair, which was very impressive. The color is a natural-looking burgundy/wine red and is made up of a blend of different reds and black. I particularly like this hair style because of the waves since my natural hair has the same exact type of waves in it. This wig is also very similar to Gothic Lolita Wigs’ version of Rhapsody in burgundy. The only difference is that this wig here was  $10.88, and Gothic Lolita Wigs’ version is $64.00. For an almost $11 wig, it is super great quality. There is also a skintop to make the little part at the top look like your scalp. The only thing I do not like is that mesh cap that supports the wig is not very stretchy and seems a bit small for the amount of hair I am hiding. Another thing is the hair is a bit thin, so if you split your hair in half to bring it up to the front, you can see the wig cap and mesh underneath in the back. Shipping was free as well. I rate this wig 8/10. It’s not bad if you want a cheap but real looking wig. Honestly, you get what you pay for. GLW rhapsody in burgundy would probably be a hundred times better. If I had the money, I would definitely buy it from them.
Under bright light
Under bright light

No comments:

Post a Comment