Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hey Everyone!

I am very new to this blogging site, but it seems pretty explanatory. For a while now, I have been using WordPress for blogging, but that site is more geared for writing pieces. Most of the things I have on there are essays and papers. So, I wanted to start a fun blog that was more for everyday things like outfit of the day, product reviews, cooking, and/or random things in general.

If you are interested in any of my writing, you can go to my WordPress page. Also, another place you can go if you are interested is my Etsy page, which contains some of my artwork that you can buy. If you go to my "About Me" page, you will find information about me as well as a link to my facebook page.

If you have any questions about me or this blog, leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment