Sunday, February 9, 2014

Outfit of the Day #2



 
Rhapsody in Rose Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs/Rockstar Wigs/Dolluxe
Kimono Cardigan: Forever21
Crop Tank-top: Forever21
Shorts: Wetseal
Shoes: Deb
Elephant Necklace: Forever21
 Chinese Symbol Necklaces: Yak and Yeti Shop in Disney World's Animal Kingdom
Bracelets (except Buddha and braided ones): Deb
Headband: ????/Christmas gift
For this outfit I was going for a foreign, more so Japanese, look. I chose the kimono cardigan as the base and chose the other articles of clothing to match it, trying to keep a balance of dark blue and black. Nothing really inspired this look. I just thought those items went well together, so not very much effort went into this. Although, this outfit would definitely look better if I had something on my legs like over-the-knee socks, perhaps thin white ones. Not quite sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment