Friday, February 14, 2014

Youknowit.com Contacts Review



I ordered these blue contacts online from youknowit.com. It's a great site that has a wide variety of contacts, even ones for cosplay. So, the contacts I ordered are called "Blue Artist Phantasee", and they are by ColorVue. It's water content is 45% and makes it comfortable for your eyes. I am someone with very sensitive eyes, and these contacts are very comfortable. Although, after about six hours, they start to itch. To me, it's not such a big deal because six hours is a very long wear time as it is. My normal contacts last about eight hours before they give me a headache, and those ones are prescription. These contacts are supposed to last a year. I have had these since May 2013, and they are holding up well.

For the color, it is a very bright blue that look a bit fake when you look at them close up. I was hoping that they were going to be a little translucent, so they didn't look so fake. These contacts are very opaque and would work well on dark eyes. For me, I wear them when I  get my picture taken because they look good in photos.

These contacts took about two and a half weeks to get to me, which is understandable because they are coming from Europe.

I give these an 8/10. I wish they were a little translucent and looked less fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment